Travel Select Amsterdam 4-Piece Luggage Set Review
I have my extended family living in Scotland and I wanted some good-looking bag for my family. I wanted to try online shopping. I read some reviews online and I chose to buy from Amazon as many of my friends use it. I also saw some luggage sets in Target. While reading reviews, the Travel Select Amsterdam 4-Piece Luggage Set Review seemed way off my expectations but the bags looked perfect.
I wanted to give a try as the bags were on sale and they were. Fit my budget and I ordered them. I got them in three days. The bags were better than what the reviews said about it.
Features of the Travel Select Amsterdam 4-Piece Luggage Set
The best features on the Travel Select Amsterdam 4-Piece Luggage Set bag are:
The first thing that attracted me to get Travel Select Amsterdam 4-Piece Luggage Set bag was its cheap price. I was searching for a luggage set and first looked at the famous brands.
They both were out my budget. I had a stiff budget and I wanted to get me a new dress for the wedding party and a new pair of shoes. I also had to get an expensive gift set for the couple. I wanted to impress and stand out from the others as I am the only US citizen in my family.
Frankly, I wanted to show-off. If I had to spend more on the bag, I had to forego something else.
There are so many zippers in the bag. It holds a lot. I was thinking if the zippers would fail me as I read some negative Travel Select Amsterdam 4-Piece Luggage Set Reviews on Amazon.
It did not happen. I had only imagined the worst. I was thinking it would be too odd if the bags gave away in the airport terminals or at the wedding. I was even thinking of backup plans to buy another set luggage if it happens.
My husband doesn’t like frugal ways of living and he sure would have shown his temper. The zippers are really good
The best feature to me are the pull straps. It was so convenient bringing back the bags to Texas. I was Clueless as how to use them at first.
I have never used pull straps before this trip. My husband is a first-time flyer too. We do travel a lot by car but not much through flights. I was struggling to get all the bags to the baggage check-in at Scotland and a gentleman came and fixed the straps on the bag to pull it easily as one.
It was a revelation moment for me. My husband was happy to fix it himself when we got back home. Very convenient!
The bags are unbelievably lightweight. I am not a bag expert as I am not with bags often. When we travel by car, my husband always puts the bags in the car and I have no idea how heavy they would be.
We always had boring black or blue bags and they were not anything special. Travel Select Amsterdam 4-Piece was the first cool set of bags we ever got.
My husband said it felt so lightweight compared to anything else we had. I do not know how much each bag weighs. The tote I use from the set would hardly be 2 lbs.
Easy To Spot
I’ve always had only a black bag or a blue bag. Many times on a trip, I have had random strangers pick my bag as theirs. It is awkward to ask someone to check if it really their bag.
Worse still, if Travel Select Amsterdam 4-Piece Luggage Set is their bag, I get badly embarrassed. I travel occasionally for work. I never wanted a luggage set as we do not go on long trips like our Scotland trip. My husband has never used the airport much. He is more of a road trip guy.
If there is a way you could reach Scotland by car, he would have persuaded me to come with him in the car! I am so relieved that we got Travel Select Amsterdam 4-Piece set. It was a delight to travel with it.
I went to Scotland for a wedding and wanted to bring back some memorable treasures from the Christmas markets. It worked beautifully.
I took an extra suitcase nested inside the largest one for getting back more back Home. I was travelling after a long time and wanted to get a lot of memorable things that I used to miss badly staying away from home.
The nesting property of the bags come in handy while storing them in our apartment at home. It doesn’t take a lot of space. Just the size of the largest bag. It is just like the Matryoshka dolls I had when I was a small girl.
- The price was very reasonable.
- Attractive colours.
- The quality seems good.
- Worked perfectly for us.
- Easy to spot on the luggage claim.
- The bags are incredibly lightweight.
- Held up beautifully after a 3-week Europe and Scotland trip.
- Unbeatable price.
- It had a chemical smell when it arrived. I aired it out and used some Febreze sheets to get rid of it.
Features at a Glance
- Dimensions: 29 inches high x 17 inches wide x 10 inches deep (expands to 12 inches deep); 9.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25 inches high x 15 inches wide x 9 inches deep (expands to 11 inches deep); 8.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 21 inches high x 13.5 inches wide x 7.5 inches deep (expands to 10 inches deep); 7.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: Travel tote: 15 inches high x 11 inches wide x 6 inches deep; 2 lbs.
- Interior handle system.
- Inline skate wheels with corner protectors provide smooth and quiet rolling.
- Expanding feature adds 25% more packing capacity.
- Multiple front pockets for added storage and organizational space.
- Dual top and side carry handles.
- Bag clasp provides assistance for toting additional bags.
- Large zippered mesh lid pocket provides additional organizational space.
- Elastic tie straps help secure and compress belongings to prevent shifting.
- ID window on back panel.
- Adjustable shoulder strap with rubber padding.
- Spacious main compartment with top center zipper opening.
- Back webbing strap to slip over uprights handle.
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 18 x 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 pounds
- Linear Inches: 56″
- Weight: 30 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the sizes of the bags?
A: The sizes of the bags are:
• Large – 29 X 17 X 10.5
• Medium – 25 X 15 X 9
• Small – 21 X 13.5 X7.5
• Tote – 11 X 15 X 6
I am not an expert bag person. I had a long trip for 3-weeks with the Travel Select Amsterdam set luggage and I am very pleased by the travel. The bags were simply awesome. I felt that they were the best companion for me. My husband had some airsickness when we went to Scotland but by the time we were back, he was a lot better. He found the straps the best part of the bags.
He was able to pull the bags fully loaded after the trip. I was wondering if they would be a good set and sure it was! I would highly recommend buying it on Amazon for a smooth shopping experience. I loved it!